Kris is a life-long learner and loves pushing the edges of the latest research and best practices supporting clients in transformational development.
He works with individual leaders and teams across sectors including finance, healthcare, non-profits and government.
Kris has over twenty years of experience as a global executive. Prior to coaching he led business development creating two companies in the satellite telecoms sector. Kris was valued for being innovative and bold, creating new standards that differentiated both companies in the market.
- MBA (BS in Finance) from George Washington University
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation
- Advanced study in Adult Development Theory and Coaching
- Faculty member for the Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership, Leadership Coach Training Program
- Korn/Ferry International, Executive Coaching
- Founding Partner of the Collective Leaders Project and the Washington Coaching Group